Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whoops...

A little while ago I posted a story that I transcribed for my niece, who is all of 6 years old. She's in a monster phase (and is completely unafraid, mind you) and told me the story of a monstrous eyeball. If you're interested, you can read it here: Monsty Eye.

Anyway, upon finding out that his little sister had a story floating around the Internet, my nephew took it upon himself to write his own monster tale. That led to my niece's desire to tell even more stories, which led to my nephew's desire to write more himself. So, since one thing leads to another, I discussed their new-found hobby with their mother and created this blog as a home for their storytelling (and, hopefully, physical writing).

I mean, why not? I can think of worse hobbies for little kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment